Monday, January 2, 2012

Xmas Vacation

Scott has had the last 10 days off and it's been awesome having him around.  We had big plans to be active every single day.  Instead, I got the stomach flu on the 23rd and Charlie and I got a cold on the 25th.  Today I think I'm finally better and I think Charlie is better too.  I am really thankful that Scott was around during our baby's first cold and during my first two illnesses since having a baby.

We managed to go to Santa Cruz on the 29th (solo, thanks Grandma!) and San Franciso on the 31st, which I mentioned.

The best part of this vacation is that Scott got out of his head which he is often trapped in during work weeks.

We did a lot of walking around our neighborhood with Charlie.  He doesn't love his stroller (or his car seat) but we keep trying and someday he might not hate it.


He looks proud here


Doesn't our baby look portly here?


 This is the best part of walking with him in the Ergo carrier, he likes to study your face.  It makes it hard to look where you're going

I will cherish the memories from this last week.

3 comments:

  1. I love that last pic of him looking up at you. He reminds me of Jack. I'm glad you're feeling better! AND I'm glad Scott was home to take care of you. Being sick is terrible, Being Sick AND a Mom is practically a death sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how huge he is getting! So adorable. I'm glad you're feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting sooo big! And more adorable every day. :)

    ReplyDelete