Sunday, February 12, 2012

7 Months Old!

Charlie is 7 months old today.  Scott and I celebrated by leaving him with Monica, our 17 year old neighbor, and going to a movie!  We saw Hugo.  I loved it.  The first half was good but the second half was great.  Monica did a great job with him, they both seemed happy when we got back.

Charlie continues to grow and progress and I love him and enjoy him more each day.

He is getting really close to crawling.





He can use his stomach muscles to sit up if I hold his legs down.

He still doesn't love his stroller. Here we are last week waiting to meet up with Carey and Zinny for a walk.  Charlie lasted about 10 minutes in here:



He's starting to understand the concept of the jumper but he still doesn't love it.


Of course, he still loves his mobile above his crib


I noticed this morning that both top teeth have broken through at the same time.  Those top teeth have been working him into a frenzy for the past month.  Of course I don't have a photo of them because that would be impossible.

Two weeks ago, once we were back from Montana, we decided it was time for Charlie to drop his night feeding session.  It took two or three nights of Scott rocking him back to sleep early in the morning until Charlie caught on.  Now whenever he wakes up at night, dad is on duty.  The last week or so I have been getting a full nights sleep without getting out of bed once.  I can't believe my luck.  I know it won't last forever so I appreciate it for now.

Happy 7 months baby!

2 comments:

  1. 7 months!! AND Sleep! Yay! Scott is SO good to you! Hooray for Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Scott wins Dad of the year for sure. Isn't it funny how you will never take a full night's sleep for granted again??

    ReplyDelete