Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was at my parents this year!


Here is a photo of Charlie and Stella:


Stella let go of him once she was tired of taking photos.  Charlie slowly fell to his left and we all lunged to grab him.  We got to him before he hit the ground.  Babies are so cute.

No one planned Christmas dinner and by the time it really hit us the grocery stores were all closed so my sister threw together a salad from veggies my parents had in the fridge.  Like my sister said, no wonder we were so skinny growing up!  To my mom's credit, she asked us a dozen times what we wanted to do for dinner on Christmas and we just kept saying we would figure it out later.  I love you mom!

3 comments:

  1. Your Christmas dinner makes me want to Cry.....


    However....

    I would have gladly eaten a salad in my exhaustion on Christmas Evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that story, and I love your family so much. :)

    Stella is getting so big, but oh my goodness, Charlie looks huge in that picture! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete