Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Shiner!

Is this how it is going to go with a little boy?  Ever since Charlie's last fall, my heart skips a beat every time he topples forward or gets close to a trip hazard but I have slowly relaxed and gotten over the busted lip incident.  Today I was working out and Charlie was in the little daycare room right in the same studio and I heard him cry.  He never cries.  Low and behold, I get called out of class and I turn the corner to see my little cherub baby with an instant black eye.  He hit it on the corner of a low bookcase while he was playing.  He didn't cry too much and he was laughing within one minute of when I collected him from daycare.  My little baby is walking and he is starting to run and now he's trying to climb!  Here is a photo of us leaving the studio this afternoon.  My poor little baby!


3 comments:

  1. POOR CHARLIE! And poor Mama!! (But he's even cute with a shiner...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a tough little guy! It only makes him stronger, right???

    ReplyDelete